Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday....

Hi all! I had such a fun day today! It was Under 8s day at our school. The kids moved through a tonne of fun activities all morning and then we had them play outside, and then ended the day with a movie on the smartboard and popcorn! I loved the "goop"!!!

Thank God for Katrina's artistic talent, I had a fabulous hat to wear for the morning and some very large chicken pox (according to the kids) aka...face paint!! Thanks Katrina...!

Unfortunately, I am not feeling well. Think I have a dose of the flu. Am not going to work tomorrow as my voice is all but gone! So frustrating!!! The girls are frustrated with me too! Hopefully I can just relax tomorrow, maybe watch some movies and sewing??? As well as I'm not talking! Might have to head to Drs to be sure I am not too sick!!!

Hope you are all having a nice lead up to the holidays! Hope you can make it next week. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment