Monday, August 3, 2009

Twilight continued...

OMG! I am about 1/3 of the way through the last of the twilight books and have been floored!!! No way is this happening. Isn't it funny how attached you get to characters after reading about them for a long time...
Otherwise, I'm pretty tired after a huge weekend and then got to work today and of course, music teacher was away so missed half of my non contact. I also miss next Mon and Wed (both non contact days) for days off! Anything else want to happen??
Well this was never going to be a long post, but will upload some photos of Caitlyn's party over the weekend. She seemed to have a ball! It's her birthday tomorrow, she's getting a real camera! A lot of money on one gift but she's really keen. Can't wait to take her scrapbooking with me, now that she's 8!!!
Hope you all have a great week.
Hugs and kisses,

1 comment: