Friday, July 31, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Hi all. Hope all is well with everyone. I am feeling a little stressed tonight, have a very big weekend coming up. Though it is made bearable by the fact that I get to go to the markets tomorrow and see what a success my friends are! I look forward to seeing their stall tomorrow!

Well, off to drs tomorrow, have to get Caitlyn's anxiety checked, she's a little worry. Then off to Wam for the stall, then to chipmonks with my sister and kiddies. In the middle of this I will shop for all Caitlyn's party stuff, make her cake, playdough, have all the activities set up and the house will of course, be clean! OH MY GOSH! I am going to be EXHAUSTED!!!

Also, I have the lovely guinea pigs this weekend (from my classroom). I guess the kids really love them, as well as I don't discover them in any beds!!!

Have had a fairly stressful week at school due to lots of behaviour issues, but now see a light at the end of the tunnel. I guess we all feel a little overwhelmed sometimes, thank goodness I have a few good friends there who listen to my winging and give good cuddles and neck massages!!!

Well, I have managed to finish reading Eclipse last night! It was AWESOME! I now have Breaking Dawn waiting for me. I can hear it calling from my bedroom. Edward has been frequenting my dreams - YUM! Hee hee!

Well, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I can't wait to have a great gossip and catch up with all of you girls next Sat at the crop. I really miss our chats, and our little circle of friends at work has certainly shrunk! I must say though, I do tend to work through most of my breaks, which is probably better for my take-home load.

I had a parent come to me today, saying she has had a sore breast for a while, and just went to the drs today. They found 4 lumps and are doing tests/scans Wed. It made me really upset, so all of you better get your breasts checked!! With a family history like mine (Grandmother and Mother) I am very aware of this.

Life's short, appreciate every moment, even if the going is tuff....

Hugs and kisses....

No comments:

Post a Comment