Monday, December 20, 2010

Handmade Christmas Play!

Last Friday started at the Redcliffe hospital, where Caitlyn had her cast off!  We were in and out in 1/2 hour, very quickly!!!  Caitlyn loves having it off and is remembering something each day that she couldn't do with her cast on!  Even stuff like using two hands to scoop water when she brushes her teeth!

Then we headed off for Deb's.  I had to make gifts for Jack and Blayne.  For Blayne I made a sewing kit complete with small squares of fabric and a container of cotton, needles and a variety of sewing decs (forgot to photograph!).  Jack's present took a lot of thought and ended up being a notebook and pen set!


The kids had a ball playing outside, eating and getting a small pressie each.









The big kids liked their handmade gifts too!

 
I've also had my first experience of ebay!  Abbie wanted a wooden kitchen like at Debs and school care.  Of course, all shops had sold out, so I got onto ebay!  Sharryn helped me bid and I managed to buy a wooden Barbie kitchen, new in the box from ebay!!  The only prob is that it is all the way over past Beenleigh....oh well, the things we do for our kids!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Kristie, it was a good day. maybe we should do a handmade Easter too!!!!

    Suzy

    ReplyDelete