Friday, December 10, 2010

Holidays are here!

Happy holidays everybody!  I feel so relaxed and excited to be on hols and am looking forward to Christmas.  I have been super busy these last few weeks, so thought I'd share what I've been up to!

I decided to make presents for the girls teachers and a few special people at work.  I used some glass jars, a cuttlebug and a cute phrase "Good teachers deserve apples, great teachers deserve chocolate." 

Caitlyn and Abbie had their OSCH Christmas concert.  Caitlyn got up on stage and sang a few numbers, Abbie prefered to be part of the audience!

I was very lucky this year, receiving lots of lovely gifts!  Bernadette gave me this beautiful Willow Tree friendship statue and card.  Just gorgeous!!!


Another huge event this week has been saying goodbye to Caboolture East!  I started there in 2001, so it was a bit of sad and a bit of excitment leaving.  I"ll miss the friendship of the staff, but know that I'll keep in touch with most people!

Now I'm on holidays, I'm looking forward to some more time to sew and create ready for next Friday!  Also, Caitlyn will have her cast off that day! Blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment