Thursday, January 13, 2011

A new year and new diary.....

I made my big holiday visit to Edsco and of course, spent too much money!  But of course, I bought the essential diary to start the new year.  Being me, I couldn't leave it a plain cover, so got out my trusty, yet diminishing, scrapbook supplies and got to work.

Once completed, I decided to contact it...  not a good move!  I tried to pull up some off of a few places but unfortunately left a few creases.  Oh well, at least it's only for work.. The photos on the front still make me smile, which is the reason for the cover...


Here it is...sorry you will have to turn your heads as I can't figure out how to turn this!!!

Hope you are all enjoying what is left of our hols and that you are all safe and dry with your family!!!  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment