Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm back!!!

Well don't fall over, but I'm back blogging!!!  So sorry I haven't been able to keep you all up to date with my very exciting life, but I've been busy!!!

So, what have I been up to?  Settling in to a new school for starters.  Kallangur is lovely.  Staff lovely.  Kids mostly lovely.  Having my own kids at school, lovely!  So most things are good at the moment.  I felt overwhelmed at the beginning of term.  I'm the only new kid on the block this year but everyone has been super friendly and helpful. 

The girls have got two fabulous teachers!  If I had been at the school previously, I would have chosen them myself, so that is one big relief!!  Abbie's made a large group of friends and Caitlyn has 1 new good friend and seems to be friendly with most of her class. 

So, other goings on.....  We're busy debt freeing/saving for a house by Christmas!  Big goal, but we WILL get there.  Sean's settled into his new job in Brisbane, has quit smoking (2 months now) and has lost 10cm from his waist!!!  Personal training is amazing!!  Me, still the same weight, but happy....

Caitlyn started netball again this week.  She has come such a long way and their team won their first game Saturday!  She's in the A division now, so very high expectations, but the whole team is great and their new coach is AWESOME!  A very experienced coach, so I'm sure she'll only continue to get better.

Abbie starts gymnastics tomorrow afternoon.  She is still too young for netball (not interested in net-set-go again) so she decided on the other.  She's pretty excited. I'm sure jumping, bouncing and tumbling around will be great for her!

I am looking forward to catching up with everyone soon, but thought you might enjoy an update if you had nothing other to do!!!

Take care all!  Keep your eyes out for my next post soon!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment