Sunday, May 3, 2009

A great weekend!



Well, I must say that I aspire to work 4 days a week! It has been a great weekend and I feel like I've had a good rest. After resting Friday, I felt much better. Saturday night was Caitlyn's performance with the youth choir at QPAC. She was gorgeous!!!




Deb, you will love these! I went to Target yesterday and found these placemats! I am making the beige one for me and I bought 2 of the chocolate ones for my Mum and sister to make them a bag. I think I'm going to put a strip of fabric on each side to make it wider and also add a pocket from that fabric for the inside so I can put my mobile in. I'll post the finished results soon.

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend.

Kristie. :)


1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous Kristie, I look forward to seeing the finished product. I took my bag out to the movies with me today and loved it!

    ReplyDelete