Friday, May 29, 2009

It's a girl!!!

Hi all! Had to share some baby pics with you all. Katrina and I went to visit Melissa tonight, it was raining but we pushed on! She is just adoreable and so TINY!!! I had lots of cuddles and wanted to share them with you! Melissa is doing really well and is almost ready to head home. Thanks for letting me have the most gorgeous cuddles!
I have spent the last 2 days at a PD on ICTs with Toni and Annette. It was FANTASTIC!!! I feel so inspired and excited by what I saw and played with. Annette was typing our notes up, so if you would like a copy, just drop her an email and I'm sure she'll share. One great program to start with is wordle.net. You are able to create interesting displays of words. Hope you can enjoy this one. Perhaps I can share one each time I blog...

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Oh, I need to wish my beautiful neice Stephanie a lovely 3rd birthday!
Take care all,

Kristie. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute little one....God Bless

    regards,
    http://8gies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete