Saturday, May 30, 2009

A little sad...


Hi all. Well, tomorrow my Mum and Dad are off to Canada and Alaska for the next 3 1/2 weeks. I think it's going to be a fabulous trip for them and they are so excited, but I'm not. I don't know if it is normal that a 30 year old woman can feel so upset about having her parents away for nearly one month, but that is how I find myself.

I hope they have a fantastic trip and bring back lots of pictures to share, but inside I'm nervous and a bit sad. I was reflecting on why I feel this way and decided that it must be because I think my parents are the best people in the world. I am very proud to be their daughter. I thought I'd list some of the things they do for me to help you see from my point of view.

* help look after kids after school

* often make me dinner if hubby is late

* love my kids the way that they do me, without hesistation

* come to my house at all hours because I'm worried about a noise I just heard

* print huge amount of photos for me but don't expect ink or paper in return.


There is so much more, but I'm sure you get the idea. Love you Mum and Dad, see you soon. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment