Saturday, October 24, 2009

End of an Era...


I just wanted to share a photo of my Dad. For as long as I can remember (about the last 25 years?) my Dad and Mum have run a successful floor sanding business. Dad has been carrying heavy machinery up stairs, into houses and polishing their floors for such a long time but has finally stopped! He has taken a giant step and become a groundsman at a high school on the northside of Brisbane. Mum will be working part time as a receptionist in late November.


I can't imagine what it is like to do a job you dislike for such a long time, but my Dad did. The buiness has afforded our family a comfortable life for quite a while, but it is definately time for them to move on.


So I just wanted to let everyone know how amazing my parents are for running a successful small buiness for such a long time! Well done Mum and Dad and here's to a new beginning and to finally being able to go to work each day and enjoy what you are doing. Luv yous...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment