Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 1 Down!

So Monday is weigh in day. Week 1 loss = 1kg.
This may not seem much, but with 18.8kg to go, I'm happy with anything!!

Well I've decided to record my weight loss/fitness journey with everyone. I hope that you all enjoy reading about my weeks and I'm hoping that a journal will help keep me motivated, so feel free to post comments to keep me going!!

So, my first week was HARD! I did weights, cardio, personal training and boxing. On Thursday I was the butt of a few "horse riding" immitations as I could hardly walk straight!!! Ouch! I've found my trainer to be lovely, I"ll be seeing her once a week and trying to attend four other sessions. I did boxing on Sunday morning and it was GREAT! I really loved the ladies and the class was really hard but fun.

The thing I'm struggling most with is probably running. I think my cardio fitness is lowest, but a new bra and gym clothes might help me along...

I'll try to blog about my week each Monday night with a weigh in result and any other interesting parts of my week in fitness!! Bring on week 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment