Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kristie gets fit!!!

Hi all. Well I've started the week on a very healthy note by joining the gym! I've joined Fernwood. I was so impressed with their facilities, very peaceful, fresh and clean and all women! I've signed up at a great time as you get FREE weekly (1/2 hour) personal training a week until Christmas on top of your normal membership at no extra cost!

So I went along and was weighed, measured and given my BMI! Ouch!! It hurt so much! Maybe I'll share the statistics when I'm a little further towards my goal.... What do you all think?? Maybe I should share my weight loss journey on my blog...hmmm...

I'm pretty sore today, had my first personal training this am at 5.30!!! It was a little hard to get up, but I was wide awake and fresh when I got home to get the kids ready for school.

Anyways...still looking forward to tomorrow night with my great friends and hope you are all having a great week!

Take care..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment