Monday, November 23, 2009

Week 5

Hi all. Been a while since my last blog,but have been busy! Had a wonderful time at Esk with a lovely group of ladies and got quite a lot done! Made a handful of Christmas cards, a December count down album and a few other little bits and pieces. Will post photos in my next post (need to filter them, so many!).

Have finished my report cards and now life is looking a little sunnier, though I am still wishing my way to holidays as it seems that not all children share my festive optimism....grumble, grumble... Moving along...

Weight loss this week: 0.6kg, finally!! Not much, but better late than never. Have now lost 2cm off my waist and 4cm from my hips! My bra is also loosening!! Can feel the difference in my clothes now! Went boxing Sunday and almost died!! So hard! Personal training is fabulous! Am trying to find a way to fund it past xmas (free with membership runs out then!). Am really enjoying the gym and looking forward to each visit! Weird hey!

I missed the New Moon gold class screening due to brother-in-law's 30th b'day Sat night, so can't wait to get along to see it!! Can't believe I am still waiting, thinking this weekend!!!

I am starting to think about pressies for my wonderful friends now looking at Deb's blog! Hmm...something they can't make themselves....I'm drawing a blank!!! Have got 3 really nice tins for girl's teachers though, at least that's one I'm ready to start!

Take care all, will report my further progress next week - I PROMISE!!!

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment