Friday, November 27, 2009

Week 6

Well, with only 10 days of work to go, I'm feeling very excited about the holidays!  I'm running secret santa at school, so hopefully all goes well!  Am also starting to think about gifts for my wonderful friends... 

Lost 0.8kg this week!  Hooray, it feels great to see the scales and measurements on their way down!  Perhaps the drop in my stress levels has helped too! 

Caitlyn got her youth choir report in the mail.  3 sounds and 2 very highs!  So proud of her!  She's been asked back to form part of the training choir (level 2), a step up from this year.  This seems to have sparked her interest again, so now need to ensure she is going to do ALL concerts!

Well, will update another week from now and hope that I have some more weight loss news to share!

Have a great weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment