Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 2

Hi all. Well have been continuing with my gym work outs and have been amazed to find some muscles I never thought I had! Unfortunately this means my weight loss for this week is 0kg. :( I find it very hard to not see my weight reduce when I'm working so hard!

Peta and my trainer assure me that is may take 3 or so weeks to see any further weight loss whilst my body continues to build muscle. So I'll persist with the gym and generally healthy eating and hope to see some concrete numbers next week!

I am so excited to be going away this weekend, but very upset to be leaving my babies for 2 sleeps! I'm sure they'll be fine, but it's me I'm worried about! I know they're in great hands.

Am struggling with everything I have to do in terms of work and reporting still, but am not missing my weekend away...remember: I'm looking for more balance!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about the kilos honey, it is how your clothes fit. I can definately see the inches that have moved already.
    ps you were right about your blog, hasn't updated automatically.

    ReplyDelete