Friday, April 30, 2010

Off to scrap....

Hi all!  Well, another long weekend, hooray!  Once again, just preparing for term 3 and 4!  I'm off to Blossie's tomorrow for their "retro crop" from 12noon to 12 midnight with my Mum and Vicki.  I can't wait!  Have lined up a number of birthday and mother's day cards and also a few recent photos to create some pages.  I think I'll also add a canvas I have in mind for a family member...

I am organising Eclipse tickets..sorry to seem slack but I feel really exhausted despite the long weekends!  Oh well, now to press on, go to bed early and to book Eclipse tomorrow am!  Will email you all as soon as I have a session time!  Should be awesome!  I've been watching New Moon on blue ray, it looks amazing!

Missing catching friends on a regular basis!  Will hopefully have some new creations to share after tomorrow.  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment