Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My birthday....

Hello all!  Well I had a lovely day Monday and was thoroughly spoilt!  I got a small sleep in and then the girls gave me their presents.  It's so nice to get exactly what you like! 



The girls disappeared for some "secret business" and I was soon called to Caitlyn's room where Abbie had been wrapped up!!!  Pretty cute!!

We went to see Toy Story 3 and it was awesome!!  We just loved it and I even cried at the end!!  Ha!  Fantastic animation! 

Monday night my Mum and Dad and Sharryn, John and kids came around for cake! 
Mum actually MADE me a card and this lovely voucher to say that she had paid for my Esk retreat!!  I love them!  I had a giggle because Mum never makes my cards, so I love the effort!! Thanks Mum you're the best!



Have a guess what I'm seeing twice?!!!  Friday night and then Monday night.....


Yep gold class!!  Sharryn had booked these before I organised Friday night, but I don't mind!  Sean and I will see it together with Sharryn and John Monday night in GOLD CLASS!!

I got the loveliest cards this year, a really nice collection....


Thanks all for your b'day wishes and I hope you are all having as greater holiday as I am!  Lots of sleep ins and just having fun!!  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment