Saturday, June 19, 2010

What to do......

Well, I was off school Friday with Caitlyn as she had a very high temp and sore throat.  So, off to the drs we went and were told, red tonsils, not tonsilitis, but here's a script anyway.  Of course, the next morning (after a long night of high temps and tears) puss had appeared and off I went to fill the script!

 So we've spent Fri, Sat and today at home.  Feeling a little bored after cleaning and cooking, the girls and I did some scrapping and cardmaking.  I have a wonderful helper from work finishing Tuesday and our special needs teacher leaves Friday, so I decided to make them a thanks card each.  Here they are....

Today we've cooked (again!) and visited my parents to print some work stuff.  So now, I blog and I suppose get ready for work tomorrow.  Bring on the end of the week!!!

Monday: Planning 1/2 day
Tuesday: Gold/Silver parade
Wednesday: Sports day
Thursday: Excursion with Caitlyn to planetarium
Friday: BREAK UP DAY!!!

Bring on the rest of this week!  I can't wait for the hols and even when they end....4 days a week!!!!!!
Have a great last week all and I can't wait to catch up over the holidays!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment