Friday, June 4, 2010

What I've been up to....

Well, the last few weeks have been fairly ordinary for me.  Under 8s week last week was EXHAUSTING!  We went to the Early Years Centre on Tuesday, then had Under 8s at school on Wednesday.  By Friday, I was VERY ready for the weekend. 

This week has been fairly uneventful, except that I completed my transfer form and Julieanne approved it!  I put down Lawnton, Kurwongbah, Petrie, Undurba and Burpengary Meadows.  So I guess it's just a case of fingers crossed and getting back to normal for a while. 

I'm definately on count down now to

1.  ECLIPSE!!  Can't wait!  I keep hearing interviews with Kristen and Taylor and get excited!  It's just like being a teenager all over again (even though it doesn't seem that long ago that I was one!).

and
2.  4 days a week!!  As at July I will be working 4 days a week until Christmas!  Hooray!

and
3.  Esk!!  Off for a relaxing weekend in Esk with lots of winter gear and crafting to do....

Sorry to be so boring guys, but until Eclipse, 4 days a week and Esk happen, I'm pretty sure that won't change!

Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment