Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse was AWESOME!!!

Hi all!  Last night I set up with 7 other fabulous ladies who I am very lucky to call my friends to see Eclipse!  It was great!!  Still went to quickly though, which seems to be a common amongst those who read the book first, but I do think it's the best movie of the series so far!

Thanks to Vicki who gave me the most gorgeous set of candles for my dining room table!  Aren't they gorgeous?



Also thanks to Debbie who made me a gorgeous bag with matching mini zipper purse!  I LOVE the denim and red flower fabric!!  Can't wait to use it!



Finally, thanks to Toni who made me a gorgeous little bag to use in my brand new bag! 



I am so lucky to have wonderful friends, and although we don't get to catch up all that often, it is always great when we do!  Thanks for a great night ladies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your birthday! You are lucky to have so many wonderful friends. Make sure you Cherish them!

    ReplyDelete