Saturday, July 10, 2010

Scrapping in my PJs!!

Hi all!  Well, unfortunately this is the last day of hols again!  I still find it unbelievable how quickly our holidays go, but I guess that's life!  I went to Blossies last night with Vicki and Janet to scrap in our PJs!  It was from 12 noon to 12 midnight, so I'm a little weiry this morning but very happy with what I did!!

I started on a tissue box holder and cards and finished on them as well.  I loved using my new Forever Friends block and hedgehog stickers!  Janet was using some Russian doll paper, and kindly gave me some too!  Thanks Janet!  Here they are....



Then I scrapped Abbie's excursion to the farm last year!  It's taken a while but I"m happy with the result.....


I also scrapped Caitlyn and Abbie's school fete from last year.  Lots of big photos, so made little album stuck to the front of the page....

Both have a few captions to be written in, but overall I was pretty happy with them!

Hope you all enjoy your last day of hols!

No comments:

Post a Comment