Friday, December 11, 2009

School's Out!!!

Hi all!  Well expect some more regular blogging from me now that holidays are here!  I've had a busy but fun week.  It's been so hot.  The classroom was like an oven!  Can't wait til next year....air conditioning!!!  Moved and cleaned out today but still have so much to do!  Had our staff lunch, farewelled Melissa and Ellen.  Can you believe you've nearly all left me?!!  There are few originals left...

Just booked my holiday to the Paradise Inn Resort at the Gold Coast for 3 nights in January!  So excited.  This will be our FIRST ever family holiday!  The kids are so excited. 

Took the most gorgeous photo of my girls at their Christmas concert and then decided to use it for family christmas cards this year.  What do you think??


Abbie finished prep this week.  Hard to believe how quickly this year has gone!  I went up to school to see her little Christmas concert and it was GORGEOUS!  They sang lots of songs and presented us with their folios of work and calendar with a picture for each month!

Caitlyn has just finished year 3!  She is headed up to the senior school now!  You will never guess who'll be teaching her.....PETER SCOTT!!!  Can you believe that?!  I can't...

Hmm...other news.  I lost 0.6kg this week (I think it was just through perspiration!!) so very happy with my progress.  Looking forward to the holidays so I have more time to go to the gym! 

OK, that's it from me now.  I look forward to updating you all more reguarly, even if your sidebar doesn't say I have!  Take care all!

Me. xxx

PS.  Toni, did I tell you how fabulous that bag is???  Just thought I'd remind you of how perfect I think it is!!!

2 comments:

  1. Got the hint honey! You will go in the draw! I have been checking your blog regularly I think it might be a 'feed' problem. Just google it someone will have a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine doesn't update on peoples sidebar either but I think it has been since I made it a private blog.

    ReplyDelete