Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A child-free excursion!



Hi all! Well, both girl were in vacation care today (their only one for this holidays) so Mum and I went to Spotlight and Blossies, amongst other running around! It was heaps of fun! Must admit though, feeling a little guilty about leaving girls again, after they've been in care today!









First stop was school, cleaned classroom a bit, then headed off to Blossies after a coffee at Morayfield. I spent my $50 voucher - thanks again ladies! You can see my purchases below. I love the owl tree cutout and the Kaiser craft folder and organising inserts!






Then we went to spotlight, where I decided to buy fabric to make two of the owl that Debbie showed me on the "get creative" website! I can't wait to start.







After all this, I managed to get my haircut ready for Melissa's 30th dinner tonight! See you all soon!




I've had time the other night to make a tag for Toni's cancer market stall. Here it is. Unsure of whether to make more, wonder if it is good enough quality!? See what you think...Gosh, they're sideways!! Sorry, not uploading again!!!


Enjoy the last few days of holidays!

Smile...xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment