Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sports Day!








Hi all! Hope you had a great first week back at work for those teachers amongst us! I did and was very fortunate to attend my girl's sports day races on Thursday! I raced from school to Kurwongbah in time to watch both Abbie and Caitlyn run their little hearts out!

I was such a proud Mummy, cheering from the finish line! Abbie finished 4th and Caitlyn 3rd. I can't believe that it was Caitlyn's last junior sports day! I was also fortunate to see my nephew John race, he came in 2nd! Well done sweety!

I have to thank Annette (during 5E) and Katrina who took both classes for the middle session so that I could watch the girls race. I am very lucky to have friends at work who are able to let me be "mummy" when the occassion calls. Thanks again ladies. xxx

I can't wait for the "super crop" Toni is hosting! It should be lovely! I've already got a list of pages to do...

I am off to see Harry Potter tomorrow afternoon with my hubby, so very excited! Will report back soon! Have a great Sunday everyone. Oh yes, happy birthday for Monday Katrina!

No comments:

Post a Comment