Friday, July 10, 2009

Disney On Ice!

Well, we were very lucky to go to Disney on Ice Friday morning. It was fabulous! The girls loved it, though Abbie got a bit wiggly towards the end. The costumes were great and the skaters were amazing! I've attached some photos to share!










I can't believe our holidays are nearly over! I have really relaxed this break and have done no school work until last night. I love spending time with my girls and seeing just how much they've grown in the last term. I don't think I really reflect on their changes until the holidays arrive. I guess I have more time.
Caitlyn is so excited about Harry Potter being on TV at the moment! She likes to spend time on her own in quiet places. She is growing so quickly and really a young lady now! Her anxiety is worrying me, so I have just tried to keep her calm and within her comfort zone.
Abbie is a persistent, affectionate little lady with a very strong will. She has spent most of the holidays in my arms and close by. I think she's been able to relax as well.
I've started planning a holiday to Sydney in January next year (just after new years week). Hope to visit the zoo and lots of other interesting places for us and the kids. Anybody got any tips in terms of cheap (but decent) accomodation? Preferably with a kitchenette. Though about a cabin in a caravan park, but must have it's own bathroom. Any ideas for activities or accomodation would be greatly appreciated!
Well, enjoy your last day of holidays all! Will see some of you at work Monday and to the rest, hopefully soon after!!





No comments:

Post a Comment