Monday, July 6, 2009

Under 8s is great!

Another great day of these holidays! I am feeling really relaxed at the moment and today just confirmed how great it is to spend time with your friends. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by the most amazing group of women! I can't imagine a better people to spend time with, confide in and just to have fun with! Thanks girls.

I didn't take any photos of my own, but am keen to see the photos that Deb and Suzanne took of our play date. My girls had so much fun and were just exhausted by the end!! They both went to bed tonight and crashed!!! They were both angels all day and all afternoon.

I also need to thank Debbie who has lent me the next book of the Twilight series! I can't wait to start it. Just saw that the 1st Twilight movie is starting on foxtel box office on the 8th July! Will watch it, but doubt it will top the book.

Well, thanks again to all of those involved today, I feel really lucky to have such wonderful ladies in my life. Have a great week all!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are so right! We have a fabulous group of friends we are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Kristie. I feel privelged to be part of this friendship group!

    ReplyDelete