Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday update!

Hi all.  Hope you are all as excited as me about Christmas!  I can't wait for Friday morning, the girls and I are so excited!  Well, we've been finishing off things all this week.  Today was the last time I intend to see shops until after Christmas!  We had three presents to buy, so did that this morning and got my groceries this afternoon.  Jobs done!

I am intending to do online shopping next week.  Recommended by many, I believe it's time to have a go!  Look forward to ordering online and someone else doing all the work.

Well, not much else going on here, so guess you'll have to wait for Christmas so I have something to blog about. 

Wish you all a Merry Christmas that you can spend with your loved ones.  Look forward to catching you all in the new year! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment