Monday, December 28, 2009

Taking bookings....

Well, I'm pretty over the rain!  My grass is green and everything looks lovely, but now the mud has set in and I'm OVER IT!!!  I did my washing today, my garage line is full, my little portable line is full, my curtain rods are full of clothes on hangers and I've even called on my Mum's dryer to get my towels dry!  I think it's time to look for a new clothes dryer...

Anyways... today has been a time to start getting busy this holidays (to have fun of course!).  Now that the Christmas rush is over, I find myself wasting some of my time.  So my sister came around and we started "booking" play dates for the next 2 weeks while she is off work.  We've planned for skating (with the girls new skates of course!) and movies (to see the Princess and the frog).  I was sure I could come up with more stuff, so I googled ideas.  Here they are:

*  Chipmunks play cafe (Lawnton)
*  Westfield shopping centres: sandwizard, plaster painting, kite making, kids in the kitchen.
*  Circus - North Lakes
*  Swimming pools
*  Redcliffe lagoon
*  Scarborough park
*  Science centre.

So, if you are looking to add some events to your calendar, I would be glad to have travelling companions on any of these little excursions!! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful break.  I know it sounds stupid, but now that xmas has passed, my mind is starting to look towards school and then STRESS about what on Earth I'm going to do with a class of preppies!!! 

PS.  I also thought that maybe we should book a date to scrap/craft one night?  I don't mind having it at my place, but I know that is a fair trip for most! 

Take care all! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment