Friday, December 18, 2009

NEW MOON baby!!!

Well, after waiting for well-over a month, I went to see New Moon last night!!  I had the offer of going when it was first released, but my husband informed me that he would like to see it too.  Being the good wife, I waited and waited and waited to go with him, but after such a long time another offer came along and I couldn't resist any longer!!  It was a fabulous movie and much better than Twilight.  Really loved it, thanks Cindy for your company and Matt for having our 5 kids for a few hours!

I went to Chermside today with my Mum and sister and got all my Christmas shopping done, bar 3 presents (won't take much to do), so feel very happy with that.  It's just a shame that I was in a considerable amount of pain all day due to personal training from Thurs morning.  Had a long day, but very happy.  I have spoilt my family rotten, so hopefully they will enjoy that which they will receive.

I have been busy crafting, a small gift for some wonderful friends, Christmas cards for family and now focussing on two presents I am responsible for in time for Tuesday!!  It's lovely to have time to do all of this stuff! 

I hope you are all having a lovely lead up to Christmas.  I sure am. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment