Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to everyone!  Hope you all had a great day!  Ours was wonderful and exhausting.  We started our day with lots of presents, then went to take the girls outside to show them their new trampoline, but it RAINED!!!  So, we waited a little longer, then took them outside to see the new HUGE tramp!!!  They were so excited!  Sean, Matt and Aaron had spent Christmas Eve (10pm -1am) putting it up!  Thanks so much again guys, definately worth it!

I was very spoilt with a Twilight board game and various accessories.  Got a really cute new phone case with little kittens on it - gorgeous! 

We took off to Sean's Dad's Christmas morning then to my parents for lunch.  The kids got tonnes of toys and my sister bought them a set of roller blades!  All the kids tried to ride around Mum and Dad's concrete driveway, but I think the heat ended up getting the best of them!  Great present though, and look forward to taking them to Skatescene over the next few weeks to have fun on them!

My Nanna sewed the girls a new outfit each and a skirt - they look so cute!  Thanks Nanna and Grandad!

Mum bought them mp3 players amongst other things, so I spend an hour last night teaching myself how to convert songs to mp3 files then uploading them to their players!  I don't think they've taken them out of their ears since!!  Great idea!! 

Well, after cleaning my house, cooking chocolate slice for morning tea and now updating my blog, I think I'll have a little rest.  So wishing you all a wonderful xmas break and now I'm on the countdown to our little holiday in about 2 1/2 weeks!  Promise to blog before then though!









Take care all! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment