Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Skating!

Well, happy new years eve everyone!  My sister and I took the kids to Skatescene at Albany Creek yesterday.  They wore their new skates that Aunty Sharryn gave them and had a ball!  Caitlyn even won a game of "musical mats". 

It was a lot of fun for the kid and brought back lots of memories of my teenage years! 

Hope you all have a great night tonight.  We will be having a "slumber party" in our loungeroom with matresses, movies and some snack food! 









I am so happy spending time with my girls and look forward to the next 3 weeks!!!

Take care all,
xxx.
PS. Thanks to Sharryn who remembered her camera!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day out with the kids Kristie. Glad you are enjoying the holidays and the pics are lovely.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you got to skating wih the girls after YOGA! thanks again for inviting me it was great to actually share a class with someone you know....keep enjoying the holidays.

    ReplyDelete