Friday, January 15, 2010

The Paradise Inn Rocks!

Hi all.  We have just returned from a fabulous mini-break at the Paradise Inn Resort at the Gold Coast!  It was a really great few days, and we wished it could have lasted longer!  We've decided to head back there next year for a longer time.

We spent our time swimming in the pools, at the beach, in kids club (the kids of course!) at night time and eating and just enjoying a relaxing hol!!!  I thought I'd post some photos for you all.  We had such a great time.  It is really completely dedicated to families and we found it great! 

A short stop at the beach before we arrived at the hotel.
In one of the hotel's pools.  The kids loved the lizard slide!

Outside the kids club entrance.
At the mini-car track inside the kids club.
Abbie's first sand castle!
Caitlyn's first time at boogey boarding!  She did so well!
My gorgeous girl!!!

Hope you are all enjoying our last days off.  I'm now fully realising what I'm about to embarch on!!  The P-3 discussion list is fabulous, you can sign on through the learning place.  It had a really great idea with "fine motor bags", which I hope to sew over the weekend.

I've also been to school (last Monday) to start cleaning.  Myself, Mum, Dad and my sister powered through the kitchen (completely emptied it and restocked it) and found a huge amount of shelving and Dad put up new hanging wire for displays.  Thanks to all who participated!!!

Take care all!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Kristie I am so glad you enjoyed your mini break and it looks like a fabulous place to go with children...Enjoy the most of the last few days and see you on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to spend time away with your family. Everyone seems easier to get on with. I love your photos. Enjoy your weekend! I'm heading to school on Monday and hopefully I can start setting up my room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had a fabulous time. I am heading to school on Wed :(. Not ready for holidays to finish! Can you tell me what the fine motor bags are?

    ReplyDelete