Sunday, January 24, 2010

Very nervous....

Hi all! Well, I guess holidays are all but over for now.  I went into work again today to clean out the storeroom the best I could.  Thanks to my Mum and Bernadette who helped with this huge task!  I'm almost happy with it, just a few more things to straighten up.  I am mostly happy that I now know what I have in that storeroom!

I have my planning ready for the first three days.  I have to admit to being TERRIFIED!!  I am scared of the kids being so little and dependent on me, the parents who are probably just as nervous and the fact that I still don't feel like I know at all what I'm in for!  I've read everything known to man to try to prepare, but I guess there's nothing like the real thing!  I also appreciate the fact that I will have Bernadette full time all week and Marcia who will be in Wed and most of Friday, thanks for your support in advance!

I hope you all have a smooth transition back to school and your littlies will too.  My girls are very ready to go back, both missing kids their own age me thinks!!  They have been awefully good of late (a big improvement!) but I think they are missing their friends and all those busy things that school brings.

Me, hmm, not sure that I'm ready to head back but I guess it's not my decision.  I'm as prepared as I can be, so "kay-sera-sera"(sure I didn't spell that right!), whatever will be will be, I suppose!

Take care all!!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. You will be fine, Kristie! If you have ?Bernadete full time, Who does Shae have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my love just chillax!!!! Enjoy being able to follow the interests of the kids way more than year one...you will be great...Trust me I know these things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop stressing! You're a fabulous teacher and the kids will love you! If you don't relax, you'll be a cranky woman...kinda like me at the moment! LOL! Gotta relax before I start my new job! Good luck tomorrow - not that you'll need it. Your room looks amazing (especially where I helped - he, he!). Love you heaps! Sharryn xxx

    ReplyDelete