Saturday, January 30, 2010

School's Back!

Hi all, hope you are enjoying the first week of school returning!  I certainly have!  Firstly, of course, my girls went into Year 4 and Year 1.  I still can't quite believe how quickly they are growing up!  Caitlyn is so happy in her new room with one teacher she has had before and of course, Peter Scott!!  She has settled so well!  Abbie was so excited to return, she's in a prep/1, so knew her teacher before starting and is "so grown up" now she's in Year 1!  She has a story a day about how she's helping the preps!!  So cute!

Here are some photos of my little princesses!


Then, I returned to prep. I am SO HAPPY! I can't believe how different it is to the rest of school. The kids and parents are lovely (early days or not!). I have been exhausted every day, but thanks to Bernadette and Marcia(who volunteered Wed and Fri), I have made it through and just love it! It's lovely to just teach routines and really get to know the kids without the pressure of covering a tonne of curriculum stuff from the get go.


Anyways...I can't wait to read how the rest of you are going... Anyways...here's to another great week in prep!

Take care all!  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment