Thursday, March 25, 2010

Easter sewing!

The day didn't start well today, with constant coughing I felt completely out of breath.  So glad I had stayed home again and I am hoping the antibiotics hurry up and make me well!!  I have been a bit bored today, so decided to sew my little girls' Easter presents.  I think I'll fill this with a plush chicken or something similar as I'm sure the Easter Bunny will bring plenty of chocolate!!

I've been desperate to use this fabric and have thought about a few different projects, but LOVE these little bags!  I'm half way throught the second one!  It is lined with calico and should fit plenty in, DS, purse, toys etc.  It is 30x30cm.  I hope the girls like them!!!  I was surprised at how easy they have been to make!

Also, Caitlyn had her parade item today (Mum and Sharryn went to watch as I was not well enough to go!) and then won the 2nd prize in the school easter rafflle!!!  She was THRILLED!  We don't win many things, so a  lovely start to the Easter period!!!  The raffle prize had a stuffed rabbit, ceramic egg jar full of eggs, stickers and a tonne of other chocolate!!! YUMM!!!

1 comment:

  1. Changed my mind! Going to fill the bags with Easter craft, colouring pages, stickers, cheepie shop craft kits!! Keep them busy over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete