Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm sick....

Well, today I am at home, with the flu.  I've had temps all night and can hardly move my neck.  YUK! Oh well, grumble, grumble.  I ended up putting on a "prep parade" yesterday morning.  All the parents turned up, so we had the other two prep classes as our audience and the kids sang their hearts out!  They were very cute!  Still surprised  by a couple of parents who turned up late and seemed to be upset that their kids missed out.  I had sent home a note and kept reminding the kids.  Oh well, nothing else I could do.

So now, I sit here, typing a few things to go into my TRS folder (oops! big trouble).  I have only had 1 other sick day this term and Marcia took my class, and I've had a few PDs but Marcia took the class then too, so haven't needed a folder until today.  JW was NOT impressed.  So here I sit, sweating away getting it done for tomorrow.  For those who know me well, I DON'T like being in trouble...

I hope you all have a great last 5 days of work and I can't wait to see you over the hols!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment