Tuesday, March 23, 2010

She came 3rd!!!

Well today I did the run from work to Caitlyn's school and back in a short time again!  Very kindly, Marcia took my class for a while for me to race down to see Caitlyn run her 100m.   (((Thank goodness JW is supportive of me doing this.)))  She came third!  I was so proud!  I really think it's so important to try to make it to some of the kids big events.  It may have been only a 16 second race, but her face lit up when I saw her there before the race and as she crossed the finish line. A few seconds that I treasured sharing with her and could otherwise never have had.
Sharryn met me there too (she was at work), so thanks to her for helping me "capture the moment"!!!
Photos to come tomorrow as I left card at Mum's tonight...
Hope you are having a lovely lead up to the holidays.

Oh, only 1 gripe, my class has been pratising their parade item for about a week now, and then I read the daily notices this afternoon and see that parade is cancelled due to Naplan preparations.  Really, anything else....Can't wait to break the news to the parents and kids tomorrow morning, yeah (can you read my sarcasm?).  Grumble, grumble....

No comments:

Post a Comment