Friday, March 26, 2010

Yep, another one!!!

Yep, feeling a little brighter tonight, think the antibiotics are working, there were only 3 tabs. One to go in the morning and apparently they keep working for another 4 days!  Medicine is amazing hey?

Well, to keep myself busy this afternoon and tonight, I made another bag for my neice Stephanie.  I have now made 3 bags in 2 days!  I really love doing this.  So Caitlyn and Abbie's are made from the same fabric (see last post) and Steph's is made of this really cute cat fabric I bought last year with red lining. 

Well, off to bed now for hopefully a good night's sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristie,
    Remember me from Cab. Love your blog...
    Cheers
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle...trying to remember, last name? So sorry, hopeless memory!!! Kristie.

    ReplyDelete