Saturday, March 13, 2010

My baby is 6!!!

It has been so long since I"ve blogged, it took me a while to find the "sign in" button.  OK, now found, it's all good.  I'm missing everyone heaps at the moment!  Bring on our scrapbook retreat ladies!!  When, where?  I would love to help get this moving...


Also, for those of you who remember Patty Holmes (from Cab East), she had a baby girl, Lauren Hazel on Friday morning! I am going up to visit her tomorrow. Very exciting! Now, to not get clucky....

Well, my little girl turned 6 today. I still can't believe how quickly both girls are growing up. It makes me want to live in the moment and really enjoy each one! It also reminds me that I need to keep up with my scrapbooking, to remember the little things in life and one day to remind me of what we were up to.  Also makes me very excited about going back to 4 days a week next semester!!!


So here are some photos of my little Abbie today enjoying her birthday. Tomorrow we are off to Hungry Jacks for lunch with her friends from school. We spent tonight making a cake and the girls decorated it. What fun! Thought afterwards that I should have taken some photos of the process. I'm sure they ate more lollies than they used on the cake!!


I can't wait to catch up with everyone! Even just a coffee? I look forward to hearing everyone's suggestions!!! Oh, by the way, I see that Eclipse is coming out on 30th June. So, that's only 2 days after my b'day. Thought we could maybe do dinner and the movie or movie and coffee!!!


Some sisterly love to start the day!

We gave Abbie this little douchess, littlest pet shop collection and a barbie!

Cuddling cousins!!

Thanks to my Nana and Grandad for Abbie's PJs, she loves them!!!


The finished product!!  A fabulous, child-decorated cake!  They were both so proud of themselves!

Goodnight all!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know where and when for your birthday and I will be there! Am thinking last day of school, Thursday 1st april for a night at my house??? will check with anthony and let everyone know. Great to read your blog after so long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cake. Well done girls! I'd love to be there for your birthday too, so just let us know when.

    ReplyDelete