Sunday, March 21, 2010

Potential??

Well, I've decided it is about time to get back into sewing and scrapping.  I haven't done either since the xmas hols, so I've visited Spotlight and a scrapbooking shop to get back my "mojo"!  I'm so excited by this little piece of fabric.  It is actually a really beautiful pink with breast cancer ribbons all over (sorry, photo not great!)  I had a project in mind, but can't elaborate too much, because it is destined to land with one of my followers!!  You will all have to wait for the finished product!!

These papers, 2 cardstock, one patterned and a sheet of cardboard stickers have made me want to scrap again!!  I was really drawn by the owls and "spring" theme!  I could have bought SO MUCH MORE!!!     Unfortunately, I have a budget and must stick to it!!!  So I look forward to using these treats sooner rather than later...I am following Blossies blog constantly, waiting to see what classes are coming up!  Actually, perhaps a scrapbooking night may be in order.

In other news, we are applying to move house tomorrow.  We have found a place across the road from the girl's school!  It is two storey, with separate living up and down (down for Mum-in-law).  We would still be renting, but after 2 1/2 years of drunks, main road traffic and a house that needs SO MUCH work it is time to move on!  So, wish me luck and I'll keep you updated.  If we get the house we'll be moving on the Easter weekend.  Our current lease finishes on 5th April and that's when we are able to take over a new contract...  Perfect timing if it all falls into place.  Then, onto home ownership, 2010 has to be our year!!!

Well, 9 days to go!  Can't wait for hols and of course, a fab night at Deb's place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment